ZZU Video of the Day
- Through challenges with ALS, Gleason continues to inspire August 6, 2021He continues to be a warriors for people living with ALS, while living with the disease himself. Steve Gleason, one of Spokane's favorite sons, was back in the Inland Northwest, seeing friends and family and raising money for his charity, Team Gleason. Gleason spoke to 4 News Now's Derek Deis in an exclusive interview.
- Local advocacy groups celebrate new police reform laws August 6, 2021Police are not handcuffed by new laws designed to keep people safe—that's the message Thursday from a group of local advocates, speaking out in support of new police reform laws that just went into effect in Washington.
- Fewer children updating vaccinations during the pandemic August 6, 2021While you're making a checklist of what your kids need to go back to class soon, don't forget to update their immunization records.
- Liberty Lake house fire possibly caused by lightning August 6, 2021A lightning strike possible caused a house fire in Liberty Lake on Thursday afternoon
- Teen charged with vehicular homicide for crash that killed passenger August 5, 2021A teenager has been charged with vehicular homicide for a rollover crash that killed one of his passengers.