ZZU Video of the Day
- Plans in place to demolish Chancery building, build new downtown apartment complex December 1, 2021SPOKANE, Wash. — Plans are in place to tear down the Chancery building in downtown Spokane to make way for a new apartment complex. The project is being spearheaded by Centennial Real Estate Investments, the real estate division of the Cowles Company. The company owns the whole block, including the adjacent property that used to […]
- Warm weather forces Numerica Skate Ribbon to temporarily close December 1, 2021Riverfront Park said the Numerica Skate Ribbon wouldn't be open Tuesday or Wednesday because of the weather that hit over Thanksgiving weekend.
- Richard Aguirre trial: Opening statements begin for trial of former Pasco officer December 1, 2021Prosecutors linked Richard Aguirre to the case through a DNA match from a condom found at the scene in 2015.
- Giving Tuesday helps local nonprofits raise money to give back to the community December 1, 2021Giving Tuesday is an event many nonprofits look forward to, hoping to raise thousands of dollars for its programs and people in need.
- Spokane County Sheriff’s Office adds more than 200 pepper ball guns to the force December 1, 2021The new pepper guns, from Byrna technologies, shoot a ball filled with the same thing as in pepper spray from further away.